Indie Head Massage
What is Indie Head Massage?
Indie Head Massage, also known as “Champissage”, is a form of massage therapy based on the ancient healing system of Ayurveda. Warm oil is applied to the scalp and hair, and combined with deep therapeutic massage to the face, scalp, neck and shoulders.
- Relieves stress, and promotes deep relaxation and well-being
- Helps prevent headaches, migraines, sinusitis, insomnia
- Relieves muscle tension, eye strain, jaw ache, fatigue and mental tiredness
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to the brain
- Promotes hair growth and gives your hair a healthy feel and beautiful shine
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
What to Expect:
Each treatment is 45 minutes in length and will involve a massage of your shoulders, neck, face and scalp while lying on your back. The treatment includes the addition of warmed oil to your entire scalp to nourish and moisturize your hair. Your hair will get oily so bring a hat or hair tie for the trip home!
- Services and Providers
For a list of updated services and providers please view the SERVICES and/or STAFF tabs located at the top of the page!
- Saying goodbye to Diana
We would like to regretfully inform you that Diana Bridges, Licensed Acupuncturist, will no longer be working with us. We can only wish her the best of luck in her future challenges. We will be looking to replace Diana in the near future.
- Welcome Madelyne to our team!
Grimsby Massage Therapy Clinic would like to officially welcome R.M.T Madelyne Maingot to our team! Madelyne is an awesome addition to our already incredible team of massage therapists and practitioners. Book an appointment with Madelyne today by visiting our website or calling the clinic at 905-309-8694.